Von: Qgis-user [mailto:qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] Im Auftrag von Colm
O'Neill
Gesendet: Dienstag, 27. Februar 2018 19:00
An: qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
Betreff: [Qgis-user] Looking for Spatial Query plugin on QGIS 3.1.0-Master

Hello all,

New to qgis, really enjoying the learning curve. I'm looking for the functions
that seem to be built in to the Spatial Query plugin, however I can't seem to
find the plugin through the built in plugin manager or on plugins.qgis.org

To be clear, I'm looking for the plugin refereed to in this documentation
https://docs.qgis.org/2.8/en/docs/user_manual/plugins/plugins_spatial_query.html
 or even at point 22 of
http://www.qgistutorials.com/en/docs/performing_spatial_queries.html

Has it been renamed or integrated into the core?

Thanks!

All the best,

Colm O'Neill
--

Colm O'Neill | BE +32478479350 | NL +31685263286 |
m...@colm.be<mailto:m...@colm.be>