Hello,

On 26/02/2018 08:47, Nyall Dawson wrote:
> On 26 February 2018 at 17:08, Andreas Neumann <a.neum...@carto.net> wrote:
>> Hi Alex,
>>
>> If this is plugin is so useful and missed - wouldn't it make sense to have
>> this functionality in QGIS core instead of a plugin?
>>
>> I am in favor of having more powerful editing tools in core - rather than
>> forcing the user to install many plugins - which has its own problems.
>
> Stay tuned Andreas - North Road has a crowdfunding campaign we are
> going to launch soon which will dramatically increase the power of
> QGIS editing tools!

Before doing the call for funding, do you intend to write a QEP with the
proposed plan for modifications to these tools ?

We have a lot of users depending on QGIS editing tools heavily, and they
would like to have a clear visibility on what would be implemented, so
as to get ready for it when it comes.
They also have a lot of experience in CAD-oriented software, and would
be able to give feedback and advices on editing tools behaviour.
Following the QEP process would be good to gather these feedback.

Best regards,
Vincent