Hi List,
I'd like to be able to link to specific pages in the Docs in a sustainable long-term fashion.

So for example, lets say I've written a page and want to be able to link to the QGIS doc for print composer. Currently the link would be: https://docs.qgis.org/2.18/en/docs/user_manual/print_composer/index.html

But of course, that link will be outdated as soon as the next version of the QGIS docs comes out, and I don't want to induce link-rot.

Is there a way to link to the *current* version of the docs? Usually projects do this by using the word "current" in place of a version number. GeoServer for instance has "stable" "maintenance" and "latest" branches of the docs:

http://docs.geoserver.org/maintain/en/user/
http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/
http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/

But it also has the ability to look at specific documentation versions:
http://docs.geoserver.org/2.4.0/user/

Does QGIS have similar?

Cheers,
Jonathan