On 05-03-18 08:56, Rémi Desgrange wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It seems that there is no join effort in building Qgis3 for mac. I read an
> email of this list on how to install it on mac with macport. I forked the
> qgis-dev homebrew repo and make it working for qgis3 (release)
> https://github.com/RemiDesgrange/homebrew-qgisrelease

Hi Rémi and other mac os users,

We (Project Steering Committe/PSC) contacted former Mac OS packagers,
this weekend, and William/KyngChaos answered:

"It's going slow, but I'm close now.  If I can stay focused, I may have
it ready by the end of the weekend."

So keep an eye on
https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/download.html
and
http://www.kyngchaos.com/software/qgis

Off course if there is somebody else willing to step in to create (other
type of) Mac OS packages: let us know.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde