Von: Qgis-user <qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org> Im Auftrag von Reginald
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 5. April 2018 08:26
An: qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
Betreff: [Qgis-user] unable to deploy pythonscript

Hi,

Maybe this question should be posted to the development mailinglist but as I am
not subscribed there I post it here.
I have written a python script that depends on external python packages
(python-docx, pymssq, and others). When I am trying to deploy it on other
computers, where there is a standalone installation of
QGIS-OSGeo4W-2.18.17-1-Setup-x86_64.exe  on Windows 7 and where I have opened a
cmd window as administrator, executed a bat file that sets the path right for
the python environment of the installed qgis, I get an error when I try to
execute pip commands.
I execute them as : python -m pip install python-docx Then I get a mentioning
of setuptools that are not installed.
I tried to install setuptools with pip but then I got a mentioning of there not
being a version of setuptools.
The python version is 2.75. I downloaded setuptools and unzipped it and
executed easy_install.py but then I got a mentioning that I might have no
rights to write to this directory. As I am administrator this can not be the
case.
How can I install setuptools or use pip to download external python packages
for the qgis python installation?

Regards,