I downloaded the mac qgis3 binary.  I also installed the official python 3.6.
Whenever I first launch qgis I get a series of errors that pop up and look like
this:

Couldn't load plugin 'FreehandRasterGeoreferencer' due to an error when calling
its classFactory() method
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'osgeo'

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/Applications/QGIS3.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/python/qgis/utils.py",
line 336, in startPlugin
    plugins[packageName] = package.classFactory(iface)
  File "/Users/adershowitz/Library/Application
Support/QGIS/QGIS3/profiles/default/python/plugins/FreehandRasterGeoreferencer/__init__.py",
 line 24, in classFactory
    from .freehandrastergeoreferencer import FreehandRasterGeoreferencer
  File
"/Applications/QGIS3.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/python/qgis/utils.py",
line 664, in _import
    mod = _builtin_import(name, globals, locals, fromlist, level)
  File "/Users/adershowitz/Library/Application
Support/QGIS/QGIS3/profiles/default/python/plugins/FreehandRasterGeoreferencer/freehandrastergeoreferencer.py",
 line 20, in
    from .freehandrastergeoreferencer_layer import (
  File
"/Applications/QGIS3.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/python/qgis/utils.py",
line 664, in _import
    mod = _builtin_import(name, globals, locals, fromlist, level)
  File "/Users/adershowitz/Library/Application
Support/QGIS/QGIS3/profiles/default/python/plugins/FreehandRasterGeoreferencer/freehandrastergeoreferencer_layer.py",
 line 16, in
    from osgeo import gdal
  File
"/Applications/QGIS3.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/python/qgis/utils.py",
line 664, in _import
    mod = _builtin_import(name, globals, locals, fromlist, level)
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'osgeo'

Python version: 3.6.5 (v3.6.5:f59c0932b4, Mar 28 2018, 03:03:55) [GCC 4.2.1
(Apple Inc. build 5666) (dot 3)]
QGIS version: 3.0.2-Girona Girona, exported
Python Path:

/Applications/QGIS3.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/python
/Users/adershowitz/Library/Application
Support/QGIS/QGIS3/profiles/default/python
/Users/adershowitz/Library/Application
Support/QGIS/QGIS3/profiles/default/python/plugins
/Applications/QGIS3.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/python/plugins
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.6/lib/python36.zip
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.6/lib/python3.6
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.6/lib/python3.6/lib-dynload
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.6/lib/python3.6/site-packages
/Users/adershowitz/Library/Application
Support/QGIS/QGIS3/profiles/default/python

Then three more:

Couldn't load plugin 'profiletool' due to an error when calling its
classFactory() method
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'numpy'

Couldn't load plugin 'processing'
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'psycopg2'
Couldn't load plugin 'MetaSearch' due to an error when calling its
classFactory() method
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'owslib'

Is there something that is missing.  I had tried to use the macports version of
qgis3, and didn’t see these errors (although I did get other errors).  Then,
once I close each dialog box, it opens and works.  But, the vector and raster
menus don’t show many entries (while they did with the macports version).
When I installed python 3.6, I only installed the framework.  I didn’t include
the optional installs such as:  GUI applications, command line tools,
documentation, shell profile updater, or pip.    Could that be causing the
problem?  If not, is there something else about plugins that I have to fix?

--Adam