From: SEGGIE Graeme
Sent: 18 May 2018 17:11
To: Qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Selected features (by attribute) not showing on map as selected

Is there a setting that controls whether features when selected by expression
against attribute values, show as highlighted (yellow) or not? I am sure this
worked in the past, but no longer does so on my install (2.18). The features
when selected by mouse show as yellow on map and selected in attribute view,
but not the other way round.

Regards
Graeme Seggie

This message has been scanned for malware. This message and any attachments
(the "message") are confidential, intended solely for the addressees, and may
contain legally privileged information. Any unauthorised use or dissemination
is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Neither our company or
any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if
altered, changed or falsified.
Ce message a ete verifie et ne contient pas de programme malveillant. Ce
message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont confidentiels
et susceptibles de contenir des informations couvertes par le secret
professionnel. Ce message est etabli a l'intention exclusive de ses
destinataires. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite. Tout
message electronique est susceptible d'alteration. Notre societe et ses
filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete
altere, deforme falsifie.
========================================================= This message has been
scanned for malware. This message and any attachments (the "message") are
confidential, intended solely for the addressees, and may contain legally
privileged information. Any unauthorised use or dissemination of the message or
its contents is prohibited. The confidential or legally privileged nature of
the information contained in the message is not waived, lost or destroyed if it
is sent other than to the addressee. Use or dissemination of the information
contained in the message, by a recipient other than the addressee, may cause
commercial damage to either or both of the sender and the addressee. If you are
not the addressee of this message, please contact the sender immediately and
filtered and stored for risk management purposes in accordance with SYSTRA
Limited's policies and legal obligations. E-mails are susceptible to
alteration. Neither our company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall
be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified. SYSTRA Limited is a
company registered in England and Wales, (number 03383212). Registered office:
Dukes Court, Duke Street, Woking, Surrey, GU21 5BH. Registered VAT number:
GB1823826/95.