Hi,

Try gdal_translate with the -sds switch.  You find a GUI version in the raster
menu or in processsing.  That should split all your bands into individual
single band tiff.  Then you will need to figure out what band you want to
display to make the rgb.  Maybe the semi automatic classification plugin has an
easier way of doing this.

Nicolas

http://semiautomaticclassificationmanual-v5.readthedocs.io/fr/latest/tutorial_1.html

http://www.gdal.org/gdal_translate.html
-sds:
Copy all subdatasets of this file to individual output files. Use with formats
like HDF or OGDI that have subdatasets. The output file naming scheme has
changed in GDAL 1.11 (e.g. ofile_1.tif, ofile_2.tif).