https://gis.epa.ie/geoserver/EPA/wms?version=1.1.0&layers=EPA:MINES_SiteBoundaries&styles=&bbox=57652.03627792839,23353.690503410995,323404.7175865341,437955.31026253663&width=492&height=768&srs=EPSG:29902

This is the URL

From: Qgis-user <qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org> On Behalf Of GILLEN Finbar
Sent: 17 October 2018 16:50
To: qgis-user <qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: [Qgis-user] WMS Layer Proxy Denied Connection

Hi,

I am trying to connect to a WMS layer. It seems to connect fine, but when I add
the layer to the canvas is says 'proxy denied connection' and does not allow me
to view it.

Has anyone came across this before and know a work around?

Regards
Finbar

Finbar GILLEN
Underwriting Performance Analyst
Pricing & Underwriting Department
AXA Insurance dac
Wolfe Tone St, Dublin 1
T: +353 1 471 1377
E: finbar.gil...@axa.ie<mailto:finbar.gil...@axa.ie>

The contents and any attachments of this electronic mail message are
confidential and intended only for the named addressees. Dissemination,
forwarding, publication or other use of the message or attachments by any
unauthorised person is strictly prohibited.

Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions expressed in this message are
personal and may not be attributed to AXA Insurance dac or any member of the
AXA Group of Companies.

AXA Insurance dac is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. For business in
Northern Ireland, AXA Insurance dac is authorised by the Central Bank of
Ireland and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Details about the extent of our regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority
are available from us on request. AXA Insurance dac is a private company
limited by shares, registered in Ireland number 136155. Registered Office Wolfe
Tone House, Wolfe Tone Street, Dublin 1.

"AXA Supporting Road Safety in Ireland"

Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. AXA Group does not accept
responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. To help
promote the use of electronic documents and to be kinder to the environment,
please consider whether you really need to print this
email.