Hi,

Thank you for helping me out.

Unfortunately, I got the same comment when opening in QGIS 2.14, and this time
I found that I had to click on each layer name in the dialog and search for the
original file in the finder again. Then everything showed up well in 2.18.

Opening this in QGIS 3.4 was no problem and looks great.

So, working in QGIS 2.14 was a bit too old school I am afraid...

Best,
Maria