Do you have a link form the dockerfile or a dockerhub link ?

Thanks.

Anyone here running qgis on top of uwsgi ? I know it’s possible but never seen
it working.

De : Qgis-user <qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org> au nom de Andreas Neumann
<a.neum...@carto.net>
Date : lundi 7 janvier 2019 à 11:26
À : Henrik Uggla <henrik.ug...@kristianstad.se>
Cc : "qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org" <qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org>
Objet : Re: [Qgis-user] Building Qgis Server only

Hi Henrik,

You can now build QGIS Server without desktop, but not without X. You still
need X for PDF generation (GetPrint command).

If you are interested, I have docker configurations for QGIS Server 2.x. and
3.x based on Ubuntu and NginX server. Still struggling a bit with NGinX URL
forwarding, but hoping to solve it tomorrow with the help of Marco B.

I could share the configuration, if it helps for you.

Greetings,

Andreas