Hello, my name is Nick Angelidis and I am a post graduate computer science
student. I am conducting a survey for my open source softwares class in the
university and I would like to ask you some statistical information about the
community of QGIS. Is it possible to give met the number of the bug reporters
and the overall number of the passive users that uses the software?
Thank you in advance,

Im looking forward hearing from you.

Nick Angelidis

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
  Απαλλαγμένο από ιούς.