Hi all,

Has anyone successfully connected QGIS to MS SQL Server on Linux?

We've been struggling with this for years.

I was finally able to connect Python to MSSQL via pypyodbc using mssql-tools
and unixodbc-dev.

Additionally, DB clients like DataGrip and DBeaver have made it very easy to
connect to MSSQL with the additional download of the necessary drivers.

I'm wondering if there is an environment variable that should be set somewhere
to point to the same drivers that pypyodbc is using?

There are several threads on GIS.SE, but so far no solution.

Thank you!

-Matt Baker / Denver Public Schools