Hell again:

Thanks for the help I followed youre recommendations and use base layer for
openstreet map and edited for my needs. None the less I will keep trying to
develop this in spatial analysis due that Im working with drone collected data
and a lot of areas (whole municipalities) to develop infrastructure maps.

I will keep posted on progress. Thanks for the help.

Elvin Roldán