Hi Alexandre,

did you find time have a look at this stuff?

I would be very interested in an "easy" solution with SQL and virtual
layers :)

Cheers,

Bernd

Am 05.05.19 um 10:25 schrieb Alexandre Neto:
That is actually quite easy using a bit of SQL in a virtual layer.
After all the west to east and north to south is just a matter of
adding a X and a Y fields and order first by X, then by Y.

I am not at my computer now, but when I came back I will try to get
you a ready to use query.

Alex

A qui, 2/05/2019, 17:39, Fernando M. Roxo da Motta <pe...@roxo.org
<mailto:pe...@roxo.org>> escreveu:

    On Thu, 2 May 2019 06:52:43 +0000, Karl Magnus Jönsson
    <karl-magnus.jons...@kristianstad.se
    <mailto:karl-magnus.jons...@kristianstad.se>> wrote:

    > Hi!
    > One way could be to calculate the sequence and coordinates in Excel
    > or something similar. If the points are regularly spaced of course.
    > Then save to csv, import in QGIS and save to whatever.

      That can be a great idea.

      In my problem all a have to start is a polygon, not necessarily
    regular, and the directions and spacing of the lines.  The lines
    in the
    grid doesn't have to be orthogonal and almost never NS/EW.

      That seems to be a little cumbersome for an excel spreadsheet.  🤔🤔

    <mailto:qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org>] För
    > Fernando M. Roxo da Motta Skickat: den 2 maj 2019 02:16
    > Till: qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org <mailto:qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org>
    > Ämne: Re: [Qgis-user] How calculate sequential values based on
    > spatial pattern
    >
    > On Wed, 1 May 2019 16:38:41 -0500, Apoyo Carbono
    > <ana.mune...@fcgsas.com <mailto:ana.mune...@fcgsas.com>> wrote:
    >

    > > Hi!
    > > I need your help. I need to Create a numbers sequentially in a
    > > "Points shapefile"  with a spacial pattern.
    > > For example, the point number 1 start northwestern and the next
    > > numbers points will be order from west to east. For the next
    row (to
    > > South) going from west to east too.
    > > And so on, the values points increase to the south. Therefore the
    > > last point will be in the southeast.
    > > For now I'm doing manual but it is around 1,000 points!
    >
    >   This looks like a lot to a 3D seismic survey. 🤔🤔🤔
    >
    >   I had a script for Qgis 2.x that worked well enough to be
    useful to
    > me.  The points were generated using a grid support. In your case I
    > would have a set of EW lines spaced regularly from north to
    south, and
    > numbered that way.
    >
    >   During the points generation I had two (among others) attributes
    > associated to each point.   The first one was a point number within
    > the line and the other the line number.
    >
    >   The points were generated so that all points with the same point
    > number were parallel to another set of line (usually
    perpendicular to
    > the first one).
    >
    >   I don't know if this is like you are looking for, the point here
    > (pun unintended) were to associate the numbering attribut while
    > generating the points.
    >
    >   Hope this helps.
    >

    > > I hope that you understand my situation. Can you help me? I could
    > > send you the shapefile with an example better explained
    > >

    >   Roxo
    >
    > P.S.- It is possible to still have tose set of scripts luking around
    > somewhere, they were never ported to 3.X.  They were too horrible to
    > begin with.  😇😇

      Roxo

    --
    ---------------- Non luctari, ludare -------------------+ WYSIWYG
    Fernando M. Roxo da Motta <pe...@roxo.org <mailto:pe...@roxo.org>>
                | Editor?
    Except where explicitly stated I speak on my own behalf.| VI !!
                    PU5RXO                                  | I see text,
    ------------ Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?-------------+ I get text!