Hi,

You cannot invent new data between point without doing an interpolation. Your
choice of interpolation will determine the quality of this data.  The only way
I can think of is to create a raster from this TIN.  Then, resample
(re-interpolated) this raster with a finer pixel and then make a new TIN.  This
may create a finer TIN but this will significantly alter the original data.
You would need to evaluate the results and keep a backup of the old files.

Alternative, I would try with Mesh Lab.  It’s open source and probably has Mesh
densification methods that would be more adapted.  Cloud Compare also has
interesting algorithms.
Nicolas