Hi Joonas,

Which version of QGIS are you using. If using QGIS 3.6 or 3.8, there are
native algorithms in your Processing Toolbox to generate xyz tiles and
mbtiles.

Could you use those algorithms and if not working, you can file bugs here:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues

Regards
Saber

On Fri, 4 Oct 2019 at 20:16, joonas moisio <tmijoonasmoi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have problem with Qtiles when I'm creating mapset (mbtiles file) . Tile
> border breaks "point labels" when label cross the border between two tiles.
> (no problem when point label is center of tile). Sometimes there could be
> only part in visible for label on some zoom levels. When zooming in or out,
> point label may be visible on next zoom level. Does anyone know, is it
> possible to render point labels to many tiles? It will be more comfortable
> to read map when labels will be perfectly visible in all zoom levels.
>
> -Joonas

Saber Razmjooei
www.lutraconsulting.co.uk