Hello everybody,

I have done the land use classification with ESA SNAP and imported it in QGIS.
I would like to change a couple of houses which are black (shadows) so they
turn into red (buildings). As I haven't done the classification with QGIS I
have tried to apply the postprocessing but when I want to set the bands, it is
not possible to choose the raster with the classification of the ESA SNAP. What
could I?

See the screenshot above (the only option in the "select the input raster" ist
the one shown).

[cid:98a81c4a-ef57-43d6-b611-bc43ff38eb8f]

Thnak you very much
Carolina

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png]<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
     Libre de virus.