Hello Alessandro,

thanks - this is exactly what i was looking for!

Can you define the FI_POINT_TOLERANCE, FI_LINE_TOLERANCE or
FI_POLYGON_TOLERANCE in the project settings or your qgs-file?

As far as I understand the documentation you can only add this parameter
when you make an GetFeatureInfo requests, but I would like to add this
parameter as a default value (like version/layers/e.g).

Another question: Is it possible to use the MAPTIP instead of the normal
attribute fields (e.g. ONLY_MAPTIP=true)? If you activate the function
(WITH_MAPTIP=true), then it is at the end of the table as a new column -
but i want it without the rest of the attribute columns for my wms.

Greetings,
Charly

--
***************************