QGIS version: 3.12.2-București
ESRI Portal version: 10.7.1

We have recently been testing out the access to our ESRI Enterprise Portal
from QGIS using the ArcGisMapServer and ArcGisFeatureServer connectors. Our
Portal is configured via SAML for Enterprise Logins using our corporate
domain credentials as well as Built-In ArcGIS Portal users.

We have tried the following Authentication methods: Basic Authentication
using a built-in Portal user and Token based Authentication.

It doesn't seem to matter which auth method we use, QGIS will only see
content that is shared with *Everyone* in the Portal.

Is it possible to connect to an ESRI Portal and have QGIS only show content
the user has access to based on their settings in the ESRI Portal? ie. the
Groups and Content they have access to.

Thanks!

Warren M