Am I the only one who would like the color ramps in QGIS to NOT start from (super nearly) white, but from a light version of the color?

For example, "Reds" should go from (light) pink to red.

Currently, the first class in my legend always looks white, as many other parts of my map often do. Therefore it is hard to see where my data is and where not.

Another thing, changing it manually is hard because of the 7 stops in the ramps.

I'm happy to figure this out and make a PR, but would like to know other's opinions first.

Regards,
Raymond

--
Terglobo