Dear all,

I installed QGIS Server on a fresh Debian installation based on  this
<https://docs.qgis.org/3.10/en/docs/training_manual/qgis_server/install.html>
tutorial.

I added one *.qgs to publish a WMTS service. I could then access the WMTS.
Afterwards I added additional projects and changed the name of the initial
project. The Env variable QGIS_PROJECT_FILE in the qgis.demo.conf file has
been adapted accordingly.

Now I cannot access the WMTS and get the following errors:

QGIS log file:
No server python plugins are available

Apache log file:
Warning 1: Unable to find driver ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP environment
variable.
Warning 1: Unable to find driver ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP environment
variable.
Warning 1: Unable to find driver JP2ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP environment
variable.
Warning 1: Unable to find driver ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP environment
variable.
Warning 1: Unable to find driver JP2ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP environment
variable.

Browser:
<ServiceExceptionReport xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/ogc"; version="1.3.0">
<ServiceException code="Service configuration error">Service unknown or
unsupported</ServiceException>
</ServiceExceptionReport>

Has anyone an idea how to debug that?

Best regards,