On 8/27/20 11:36 AM, Régis Haubourg wrote:
> Hi Yoann,
> we have a manual process for this, I would wait again for a couple of days
> and then ping again here.
Also have an eye on your issues at the repo, IF there is an issue the approvers
often create an issue there
https://github.com/YoannQDQ/qgis-multilayer-select/issues

Nothing there yet, but also because it is a fresh plugin it probably takes more
time, then an existing plugin which only adds some new thing.

Please be patient, the approvers are volunteers too..

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

PS not sure if 'approvers' is english (it is not according to my spelling
checker, but it does make me think about the 'Proclaimers' gig of James Corden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEWfPtxFm70 :-)