Hi all:

I ran the r.stats to get a list of each pixel value on my test data (A small DEM) before and after conversion to a geopackage (see second image below).  The values and summary stats are identical for the two rasters but the default legend entry has a different min and maximum value.  So, I can conclude that the data is being written correctly but the default display parameters for the geopackage  are different than a geotiff.

Kirk

On 12/1/2020 3:24 PM, Nicolas Cadieux wrote:

Hi,

I changed the link so you have access to more files.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fMl9odowUFFRQFK61rTxgHeom_D8ymN6?usp=sharing

Nicolas

On 2020-12-01 1:58 p.m., Kirk Schmidt wrote:

Hi Nicolas

I did the same and the legend indicates a change magnitude but if I subtract the geopackage raster from the original, all pixels equal zero.

Kirk

On 12/1/2020 2:36 PM, Nicolas Cadieux wrote:

Hi,

Tried this:

gdal_translate -of GPKG -b 1 C:/Users/Nicolas/Desktop/Land_cover_Corine2018.tif C:/Users/Nicolas/Desktop/test.gpkg

I read 4 band and still get data modifications.

Nicolas