Hi all,

in the last month I experienced some issues on the different vQGISserver
versions:

  *   firstly I had QGISserver 2.18 where WFS cascade getfeatureinfo was solved
following this: https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/41292 and
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/25847, while WMS cascade getfeatureinfo and
getlegend doesn't work. Here the mailinglist discussion:
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/qgisserver-for-publishing-external-WFS-td5456132.html
  *   then I updated to QGISserver 3.16. I couldn't update to 3.18 version
because the server is Ubuntu 18.04 (not 20.04). Thus, now WMS cascade
getfeatureinfo works fine, still not getlegend. The WFS cascade unfortunately
doesn't work again. The only clue in the qgisserver.log is these lines:

11:26:51 WARNING Server[15710]: <ServiceExceptionReport version="1.3.0"
xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/ogc";>

 <ServiceException code="Service configuration error">Service unknown or
unsupported. Current supported services (case-sensitive): WMS WFS WCS WMTS
SampleService, or use a WFS3 (OGC API Features) endpoint</ServiceException>

</ServiceExceptionReport>

and

11:26:52 WARNING [15710]: Warning: error parsing post data as XML: at line 1,
column 1: error occurred while parsing element. Assuming urlencoded query
string sent in the post body.

and

11:30:12 WARNING Server[15710]: WMS capabilities document not found in cache

Please consider that in Lizmap framework if for a third party layer I chose
'get images directly from wms server' - in this case the legend is shown but
not the map and consequently the getfeatureinfo doesn't work. That's weird!

Any hint?

Eugenio