Dear list members
I have installed , using the OSGeo4W installer on a pc running Windows 7
home edition,  QGIS 3.16.4 with GRASS 7.8

After the installation the situation of the processing settings is the one
described in the attached document "GRASS_settings.pdf".

There is no place for specifying the location of the folder where GRASS has
been installed (in my case "C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\grass\grass78\bin".

So when I try to run the v.clean command I receive the error message
described in the attached document "GRASS_error.pdf".

Could someone give me an advice ?

Antonio Valanzano