Hi Christine,

yes that is moved to the profile folder you've found. It has similar functions but also much more possibilities. You can work with different profiles (English, German and so on) and if you want to start with a complete new QGIS - just make a new profile. There is stored nearly everything, data connections, styles DB, ini file and so on. Start here for more information: https://docs.qgis.org/3.10/en/docs/user_manual/introduction/qgis_configuration.html#working-with-user-profiles or see this blog: https://www.northrivergeographic.com/archives/qgis-profiles

Best regards

Stefan