Hi,

If you have made a shortest path analysis like a one to all or an all to all,
then multiple paths will be created.  Select and object then look at the
attribute table. Sort them to the top. There is a sorting icon for this.  You
will see that you probably have multiple overlapping path selected. Send a
screen shot or the file and I can take a look at it tomorrow morning. I am in
Montreal time.

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux