Thanks Kirk . . . .

--------
Cheers, Spring

On 03/Feb/2022 02:59, kirk wrote:

Sent from my Galaxy

-------- Original message --------
From: kirk <k...@nortekresources.com>
Date: 2022-02-03 5:55 a.m. (GMT-04:00)
To: Springfield Harrison <stellar...@gmail.com>, qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: RE: [Qgis-user] Labeling Lines with Bearings

Hi Spingfield.

I use a little routine and the core if it is:

main_angle($geometry) which you can use in field calculator.

Note this will give you the azimuth in relation to grid north for the coordinate system you are using.  For projections, you will need to lookup or calculate convergence to get the adjustment to true north.

Kirk Schmidt

Sent from my Galaxy