There are a few possible resolutions available, but the hardware specs could limit a lot of them significantly. If any option requires $$$ it would be a toss up whether to put that towards a more capable device with a x86 CPU.

On 21/03/22 06:52, Thayer Young via Qgis-user wrote:
Hi Rayfson,

You will need an x86 emulator to run QGIS on ARM. This article says you need to upgrade to Windows 11 to get the Microsoft emulator:
https://www.pcmag.com/news/microsofts-x86-64-bit-emulator-for-arm-devices-is-exclusive-to-windows

FYI, Rosetta2 is the MacOS ARM emulator, I can verify that QGIS runs under Rosetta2.

-Thayer

On Saturday, March 19, 2022, 05:39:15 PM EDT, qgis-user-requ...@lists.osgeo.org <qgis-user-requ...@lists.osgeo.org> wrote:
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 17:37:12 -0400
From: rayfson souza <rayfson.fxsabedo...@gmail.com>
To: qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [Qgis-user] Qgis-user Digest, Vol 193, Issue 44

I have a Samsung Galaxy Book with ARM processor running Windows 10. No qgis
installer works on this notebook. Is there an updated version of QGIS for
this processor and OS? I can't find a download for it.

Processor: Snapdragon (TM) 7c Gen 2 @.55GHz 2.55GHz

Ram: 4GB

64-bit operating system, ARM-based processor