It's moved under the Layer menu in QGIS. Take a look there - should be the 6th item down.

Randy

On 8/5/22 1:48 PM, Matt Wilkie via Qgis-user wrote:
Hi,

I'm back to Qgis after some time away. I read in v3.26 changelog thatGeorefencer can now handle vectors <https://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/visualchangelog326/index.html#feature-georeferencing-vector-layers-in-georeferencer>. Awesome! But, where is it supposed to be found in the user interface?

Docs say it's in Raster <https://docs.qgis.org/3.22/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_raster/georeferencer.html> somewhere, which makes sense given the feature's heritage. But I don't see its icon <https://docs.qgis.org/3.22/en/_images/mGeorefRun.png> or the word 'Georeferencer' in any toolbar or in any of the menu items I have in my Qgis install, including under "Plugins >> Manage and Install" and the Processing Toolbox. How do I get to it?

Thanks,
-Matt

My environment details (installed via Osgeo4W on Win10):

QGIS version

3.26.1-Buenos Aires

QGIS code revision

b609df9ed4d <https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/commit/b609df9ed4d>