Hi,

I have not seen this error before.  I would create a new user profile to test
(never hurts).  My gut feeling is that your files are possibly corrupted.  Can
you read the file with another computer.  I would scan the disk for possible
errors (check disk on Windows).

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux