Hi,

Just to inform you that GDAL 3.7.0 will include a driver to read directly File Geodatabase raster datasets: https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/7389 . I've successfully tested it against the below datasets, among others.

They will consequently be directly be usable by QGIS once QGIS is built against this GDAL version (whose release will be in May)

Even