On 7/25/2023 11:55 PM, Michael Dufty wrote:

The error message includes MedicalDebt.mldata as a project name.  I believe this is the file the memorylayer saver plugin creates to save the temporary layers to.   Have you tried it with that plugin disabled?

I'm really dependent on the memory layer saver plugin, and have abandoned investigation of saving files to geopackage because memorylayer saver does not seem to support it.

the problem appears not to be the presence of the memory layer plug-in specifically, but the combination of the plug-in and a memory layer in the project. If I have a memory layer open in the project when I try to save to a geopkg, I get the error. If I remove the memory layers (or save them to the geopkg and replace the memory layers with the saved layers), then the problem disappears.