Dear QGIS Server people,

I have a QGIS Server running. I would like to access the WFS Capabilities with
JavaScript, more specifically I would like to know which WFS layers are
published by QGIS Server. Unfortunately, QGIS Server only supports WFS 1.0.0
and 1.1.0. But the only parser for WFS capabilities I have found only support
WFS 2.0.0 ( https://github.com/GastonZalba/ol-wfs-capabilities ).

Does anyone have a hint how to parse the WFS Capabilities from QGIS Server with
JavaScript?

best regards,
Jakob

[cid:siticom-logo-blue-final-black-a-logicalis-company_bc243344-6a69-4e78-9078-76e88dbcc994.png]

Jakob Miksch
Consultant

+49 170 9036956
siticom.online

        siticom GmbH * Werner-von-Siemens-Stra?e 2-6 * 76646 Bruchsal *
Deutschland
Gesch?ftsf?hrer: J?rgen Hatzipantelis, Stefan H?ltken
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Weiterstadt * Amtsgericht Darmstadt * HRB 9276
Umsatzsteuer-ID Nr.: DE 197 925 589