Good morning,
I have a PostgreSQL database of several million points with
latitude/longitude and I would like to do the following with qgis-server or
PostGis:
according to a number of shapes (hexagons, circles or squares) per mesh,
calculate the number of points per shape and color the shape darker as
there are points underneath. If there are no points the shape should not
appear. If we zoom in, the meshes must be recalculated and reduced of
course. On the other hand I would like a leaflet basemap.
Thank you for your help, Kind regards
Sylvain Ard
Sylvain Ard
0549507724
0778380991
sylvain....@gmail.com
http://sylvain-ard.fr
Entreprise individuelle SIRET : 80079243400022
Appt 26 Bât A Résidence Le Patio
83 rue de la Bugellerie
86000 Poitiers