> at the moment I am using QGIS Desktop 3.22.9 und QField. After preparing
> and packaging my QGIS project for QField I regonized that the scale ist
> showing a very low number (Unit: mm).
> But I can not find the settings. Is it possible to change the scale? And
> how does it work?

You might be seeing the same issue I've been getting recently as well.
When you import a project into QField it's just excessively zoomed in.
You have to pinch-zoom with your fingers to zoom out a bunch of
times until you're at the right scale.

I guess someone should submit a bug report because it used to open
showing the same view you last saved in QGIS but now it's not only
zoomed in but also offset quite a ways from the QGIS view.

Cheers,
Adam.