Hi

Im not sure if I understand the question properly, but isnt the world file created called .wld for you?

Regards

Tim

On 20/10/2006, at 11:35, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello

since my message of these night, I've tried pluging "Géoréférencer" witch seem be very good to turm my little raster map (a house) (.BMP) with Helmert.

But I'am french and points I could used are Lambert II extend ...

I see that particular xx-modified.BPw is created but when I modify that file nothing happend like if an other "world file" has been write into xx.BMP or xx-modified.BMP or other place.

I can't understand

Is somebody could help me ?

Protégez vos enfants des dangers d'Internet en installant Sécurité Enfants, le contrôle parental d'Alice.

Tim Sutton

Skype: timlinux
Jabber: timlinux
Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net