hello

one other thing for "georeferencer", world file and lambert II étendu.

when I use georeferencer with lambert II etendu (for me top left corner 759764
2053001) georeferencer creates one Scan2.BMP.points which memorises (I think)
the points in the referential and there place in the image.

I see in that file that mapY seem not able to stock one so long word without
e+06. That seem not good for french users.

I think also but not sure that "add raster layer" program don't use or bad use
world file (for me Scan2-modified.BPw) to translate raster map where it'll be
good it could draw. pixelX and piselY could be used where mapX and mapY must be
used

It could be note that world file seem not able to stock cordonnates like
2053001 without use e+06