Hi Tim,

I like the changes very much!

Here are some more suggestions from me (in no particular order):

- I would remove some side widgets (e.g. latest news and popular),
IMHO there are too many of them
- I would change the small image for user map with a static one (no
need to run mapserver everytime)
- the two widgets "quantum gis" and "qgis user map" on top of every
page are somehow disturbing. are they really needed? I would dump that
"quantum gis" widget (or put something like that above the menu) and
move user map to widgets on side.
- add link to blog in top menu? there's already a widget with recent
blog posts, but no direct link to the whole blog page.

Martin