Hi Martin

Thanks for the suggestions!

On 29/10/2006, at 11:37, Martin Dobias wrote:

Hi Tim,

I like the changes very much!

Here are some more suggestions from me (in no particular order):

- I would remove some side widgets (e.g. latest news and popular),
IMHO there are too many of them

Done. Perhaps I will remove more and use only a left column...

- I would change the small image for user map with a static one (no
need to run mapserver everytime)

Good idea - Ill do this tonight.

- the two widgets "quantum gis" and "qgis user map" on top of every
page are somehow disturbing. are they really needed? I would dump that
"quantum gis" widget (or put something like that above the menu) and
move user map to widgets on side.

My main motivation for the widget is that the about qgis banner only appears on the home page - when entering the site via a link given to a user there would be nothing to tell them what teh site is for if we dont have such a widget! Il see if I can put it up in the accessibility bar some how....

- add link to blog in top menu? there's already a widget with recent
blog posts, but no direct link to the whole blog page.

Done.

Martin