Hi

Thanks - I made it 4 items long. Hope thats good enough :-)

Regards

Tim

On 10/29/06, Tyler Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
These are good improvements to the site, Tim.  Great.  I was just looking at
the menu last week and thought it was quite long :)   I also suggest
reducing the number of news items in the centre frame to 2-3 so items like
the newsletter tidbits aren't 4 pages down.  Minor issue though.

Glad to see QGIS gets such tender loving care!

Tyler