It worked! Nationalism worked! Go Canada! ;-)

Ok ok, I gave 10$US because I believe in the project, even if I'm not a QGIS user! :-)

(I could not specify my country on the paypal page, will it be retrieved directly from my account info? If not, I'm canadian :-)

Even if this isn't major news, don't hesitate to submit a story on slashgeo.org about this QGIS sponsorship Challenge :-) http://slashgeo.org/submit.pl Slashgeo, ad-free and non-profit, now has about 10,000 daily hits reaching thousands of geospatial professionals.

Cheers and good luck with the sponsorship :-)

Alex
http://slashgeo.org

Maciej Sieczka wrote:
Paolo Cavallini wrote:
Anyone take the challenge seriously?
12 donors up to now (of which 7 Italians! Italy rocks!).
All the best.

There's nothing like a sane dose of nationalism. Carry on, Poland!

:)

Cheers,
Maciek

--
Alexandre Leroux, M.Sc., Ing.
Environnement Canada / Environment Canada