Il giorno gio, 02/11/2006 alle 11.28 -0200, Tim Sutton ha scritto:
> Hi Stefano
>
> Are you the same Stefano Costa that is active on the ubuntu wiki? Were
> you following my compile instructions at
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BuildingQuantumGisFromSource ? Just
> curious if something was unclear / incorrect?

Hi Tim,
yes, it's me. By the way, I try to maintain this wiki page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGIS

Your instructions are very detailed and good, and I think that there are
no errors. I was not following them, and that's the reason why sometimes
I go into problems compiling. ;-)

But ATM I have installed from source
QuantumGIS 0.8 SVN
GRASS 6.3 CVS
GEOS 2.2.3
PROJ 4.5.0
GDAL 1.3.2
PostGIS 1.1.5

So my compile factory is a bit complex... ;-)

By the way, I noticed that starting qgis I get this warning:

Failed to load /usr/local/qgis/lib/qgis/georefplugin.so
Failed to load /usr/local/qgis/lib/qgis/pggeoprocessingplugin.so

And obviously the 2 plugins are not loaded. But during compiling I had
no errors about them.

Best regards,

Steko

--