Hi

Thanks for the hint Radim - Ill try to fix it today and make another
snapshot release.

Regards

Tim

On 11/10/06, Radim Blazek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hardcoded default location of GRASS GISBASE on Windows
is qgis/grass/ and the plugin checks if the file
$GISBASE/etc/element_list exists. Most probably
current build of QGIS does not contain GRASS directory
at all or some parts of it including /etc/element_list.

Radim

On 11/9/06, Lubos Balazovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi!
> I've tested new native Windows QGIS with GRASS and found only one problem.
> When I start QGIS I was prompted to choose GISBASE dir but when I choose
> some same QGIS does't start but reapeted the question about GISBASE dir.
> When I clicked Cancel it everithing seems OK except mapsets. It was unable
> to open existing mapset or create new one. It only returned error message "
>
> Cannot open the mapset. GISBASE is not set.". This behavior was observed on
> several Windows boxes :-(
>
> Any suggestions how to resolve this?
>

> Lubos
>

> 2006/11/9, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Message: 1
> > Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 22:10:05 -0200
> > From: Tim Sutton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Subject: [Qgis-user] Test build of the native windows QGIS with GRASS
> >         support
> > To: QGIS User <qgis-user@lists.qgis.org>,       QGIS Developer
> >         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > I made a test build of the native windows QGIS with GRASS support.
> > Details Here:
> >
> > http://blog.qgis.org/?q=node/35
> >

> > Regards
> >

> > --