(1) I cannot open the Grass shell at all, regardless of whether or not there
are blanks in the path. The shell command in the toolbox is dead, it does
nothing. The non-Windows (preview 2) build does open it correctly on the
same machine.

(2) I am unable to import PostGIS layers. v.in.ogr fails with messages such
as the following:

Cannot open data source: PG:host=localhost dbname=lambayeque port=5432
user=Fempellec password=xxxxx
Finished with error

This happens both in all builds, not just the Windows build, and also from
the command line.

(3) Some Grass commands that run from the non-Windows (preview 2) build fail
with error messages such as

"Cannot start module v.kernel.exe --interface-description"

I think I ran them all and found v.kernel, v.surf.rst, and r.in.gdal to
misbehave in this way.

I hope this is of help. I noticed the quoted PostGIS schemas. Very nice,
thanks for all your work.

Cheers, Hartmut