Hi,
to add map to the composition you must click the appropriate button
(add new map) in composer's toolbar and then click and drag on the
page to place the map.

Martin

hello

I don't know if it's a bug (there is long time I've not done that) but I can't
print map. On windows and linux the same probleme : I can add etiquette legende
scale but not the most important a map.
window of "print composer" empty "add new map" do nothing "Composition" (with
Map1) light off.

somebody could something for me ?

Protégez vos enfants des dangers d'Internet en installant Sécurité Enfants, le
contrôle parental d'Alice.
http://www.aliceadsl.fr/securitepc/default_copa.asp