Yes I did. It worked fine. Everything looked visually smart inside the
config tool. I tried changing some parameters but nothing seems to solve. In
particular, when I open the QGis Plugin Menu, it's unreadable (or better, it
seems to shrink and overlap the letters...), while sometimes it renders good
if I resize the menu window. That doesn't happen on the other texts of the
main window... I never had this kind of problem on any other software, but I
think Qgis is the only one using Qt. Maybe I should try to uninstall the
fedault qt4 package and compile it form source. Could it be a good idea?