I've installed Python 2.5 and this QGIS version, but I don't even get a dialog when i choose 'Export to MapServer map'.

jeff

Gary Sherman wrote:
Today the MapServer export tool builds (and works) under Windows. I have uploaded a new QGIS setup for Windows to http://qgis.org/uploadfiles/testbuilds/qgis_setup.exe.

With this build, all plugins and parts of QGIS should be functional (though untested) under Windows. This includes the new context help system (accessed by the Help button on enabled dialogs). Feel free to download the setup and give it a spin.

Note: The MapServer export tool requires Python 2.5.

If all goes well, there should be an official Preview 3 release tomorrow. This will be the last preview before the December 29th release of version 0.8.

-gary

--
Jeff McKenna
DM Solutions Group Inc.