Hi

my first essais on georenfencer with windows version

I think it's not possible to turn map but I do that linux version.
for one of my problems (georeferencer house map on lambert II extend) the
georeferencer coordonnates points can be near 4 meters max from that I can read
in the bottom rigth windows.

For example

759770        position    759769.57
2053000       position    2053004.17

and all points of plan same relative shift (near 0.40 meters west or 4 meters
north)

On linux, I've done that a few weeks

759770        position    759765.56
2053000       position    2053004.17

The errors seem be nearly the same in x and y

If it could be usefull for somebody ...

And realy many and many thanks for what have already been done

Protégez vos enfants des dangers d'Internet en installant Sécurité Enfants, le
contrôle parental d'Alice.
http://www.aliceadsl.fr/securitepc/default_copa.asp